Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Spicy chicken strips great with fries
- 1 lb chicken
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- oil (for frying)
- honey, for dipping (optional)
- Cut the chicken into strips.
- Heat the oil in a skillet med-hi.
- put eggs and hotsauce in container.
- put dry seasonings in another container.
- dip chicken in eggs.
- coat with dry seasoning.
- cook until you get the crispiness wanted
I made these for a quick dinner tonight and they were very good and easy to make. I did not add the hot sauce only because I didn't have any otherwise I made as posted using 3 very large boneless breasts. Next time I will add the hot sauce. We dipped in a spicy barbecue sauce. Thanks for posting a great quick and easy recipe!