Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was a lunch special at a local tavern. It was so wonderful, I re-created it at home! Delicious!
- 236.59 ml arugula or 236.59 ml spinach
- 1 grilled chicken breast, sliced
- 4 strawberries, sliced
- 28.34 g goat cheese, crumbled
- 14.79 ml honey-roasted pecans, chopped
- 29.58 ml balsamic vinaigrette
- Place a bed of arugula in a bowl. Top with remaining ingredients in order. Drizzle with vinegrette.
Just Loved this. I used organic garden fresh arugula. Followed all but for the nuts I used whole almonds.The chicken I used was Zesty Chicken Oregano Zesty Chicken Oregano. Thanks ;)!