Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was a lunch special at a local tavern. It was so wonderful, I re-created it at home! Delicious!
- 1 cup arugula or 1 cup spinach
- 1 grilled chicken breast, sliced
- 4 strawberries, sliced
- 1 ounce goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon honey-roasted pecans, chopped
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette
- Place a bed of arugula in a bowl. Top with remaining ingredients in order. Drizzle with vinegrette.
Just Loved this. I used organic garden fresh arugula. Followed all but for the nuts I used whole almonds.The chicken I used was Zesty Chicken Oregano Zesty Chicken Oregano. Thanks ;)!