1/5 Photos of Chicken Stir Fry with Snow Peas and Cashew Nuts
Tasty stir fry dish
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together the cornflour, sherry, stock, and soy sauce.
- 2Set aside.
- 3Place oil and garlic in a wok or large fry pan, heat over medium heat until the garlic sizzles.
- 4Add the chicken and stir fry until lightly brown.
- 5Reduce heat, add ginger, onions and continue to stir fry for 2 minutes.
- 6Add snow peas and cashew nuts and cook 1 minute more.
- 7Stir the cornflour and sherry mixture and pour into the wok, continue to stir over heat until sauce thickens.
- 8Pile onto serving dish and serve with rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Stir Fry with Snow Peas and Cashew Nuts
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 468.9
- Calories from Fat 301
- Total Fat 33.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 105.6 mg
- Sodium 380.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 25.9 g