Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
I found this recipe in Country Living magazine. My future hubby really liked this dish and he even hates Mircle whip. When I made this recipe I doubled it. I used regular Miracle Whip. For taste I tripled the garlic powder. I cooked this for an additional 10 minutes to thicken the sauce. I think I'll try more soy sauce and more seasoning.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 3⁄4 cup Miracle Whip light
- 3 cups fresh mixed vegetables or 16 ounces thawed frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cook chicken in salad dressing in large skillet on medium-high heat for 3 minutes.
- Add vegetables, soy sauce, and garlic powder.
- Stir and cook 5 more minutes or until chicken is done. Serve over rice.