1/1 Photo of chicken stir fry w/ frozen mixed vegetables
Easy stir fry recipe using brown rice and frozen mixed vegetables.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 1 Tbsp olive oil in fry pan or wok.
- 2stir in chicken and fry for 2 minutes, set aside heat another Tbsp oil stir in egg and fry till cooked stir in rice and fry for 2 minutes,set aside heat last Tbsp oil in fry pan or wok.
- 3stir in vegetables, fry for 2 minutes.
- 4stir in chicken stir in rice and egg mix soy sauce and water pour over fried ingredients toss together until well mixed.
Browse Our Top Brown Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Brown Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for chicken stir fry w/ frozen mixed vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (293 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 363.3
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 66.2 mg
- Sodium 493.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 17.5 g