- 226.79 g cooked boneless chicken breast, cubed
- 709.77 ml cooked brown rice
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- 453.59 g package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 29.58 ml soy sauce
- 29.58 ml water
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat 1 Tbsp olive oil in fry pan or wok.
- stir in chicken and fry for 2 minutes, set aside heat another Tbsp oil stir in egg and fry till cooked stir in rice and fry for 2 minutes,set aside heat last Tbsp oil in fry pan or wok.
- stir in vegetables, fry for 2 minutes.
- stir in chicken stir in rice and egg mix soy sauce and water pour over fried ingredients toss together until well mixed.