Prep 45 mins
Cook 8 mins
Easy stir fry recipe using brown rice and frozen mixed vegetables.
- 1⁄2 lb cooked boneless chicken breast, cubed
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- Heat 1 Tbsp olive oil in fry pan or wok.
- stir in chicken and fry for 2 minutes, set aside heat another Tbsp oil stir in egg and fry till cooked stir in rice and fry for 2 minutes,set aside heat last Tbsp oil in fry pan or wok.
- stir in vegetables, fry for 2 minutes.
- stir in chicken stir in rice and egg mix soy sauce and water pour over fried ingredients toss together until well mixed.
Loved the idea! I used leftover pork, white rice (still trying to make the kids eat brown rice), two eggs instead of one and a little more soy sauce. Kids and husband loved it!
Looks like this going to be good
We are on a low carb diet so when I found this I thought this is appropo.<br/>We loved it! I have to figure out how to make it more moist. Maybe it's not supposed to be moist, but I would have preferred a little bit more gooky? Anyway, I've saved this, and I will make it lots more times.