Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I've had this recipe for a long time, but I haven't made it yet. I usually don't submit a recipe until I have tried it, but I wanted to get it into my cookbook. It's sounds really good and I hope to make it very soon.
- 2 (3 ounce) packagesoriental-flavor ramen noodles
- 2 eggs
- 1 scallion, sliced diagonally
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoons minced peeled fresh ginger, divided
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 package frozen stir-fry mixed vegetables, such as sugar snap peas,peas,corn,carrots & mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 200 Discard 1 flavor packet from soups.
- Beat eggs with remaining packet; reserve Bring pot of water to boil; add noodles, cook 3 minutes; drain, rinse with cold water, drain well.
- Combine noodles with scallion& egg mixture Coat 12 inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over med-hi heat; add noodle mixture, spreading& flattening to cover skillet bottom; cook until lightly browned, 6-8 minutes; place lage plate over skillet; invert skillet& plate together so pancake flips onto plate browned side up; transfer pancake back to skillet; browned side up; cook until lightly browned on bottom 6-8 minutes; transfer to plate; keep warm in oven.
- In same skillet heat oil; add 1 tbs ginger, cook until lightly browned; add chicken, cook 5-7 minutes; with slotted spoon transfer to bowl; cook remaining ginger 1 minute; add vegetables, cook stirring 2 minutes; stir in soy sauce; cover cook 5 minutes.
- Return chicken to skillet; cook until heated thru Serve over noodle pancake.