Boca Pat's Note:
I've had this recipe for a long time, but I haven't made it yet. I usually don't submit a recipe until I have tried it, but I wanted to get it into my cookbook. It's sounds really good and I hope to make it very soon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (3 ounce) packages oriental-flavor ramen noodles
- 2 eggs
- 1 scallion, sliced diagonally
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoons minced peeled fresh ginger, divided
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 package frozen stir-fry mixed vegetables, such as sugar snap peas,peas,corn,carrots & mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 200 Discard 1 flavor packet from soups.
- 2Beat eggs with remaining packet; reserve Bring pot of water to boil; add noodles, cook 3 minutes; drain, rinse with cold water, drain well.
- 3Combine noodles with scallion& egg mixture Coat 12 inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over med-hi heat; add noodle mixture, spreading& flattening to cover skillet bottom; cook until lightly browned, 6-8 minutes; place lage plate over skillet; invert skillet& plate together so pancake flips onto plate browned side up; transfer pancake back to skillet; browned side up; cook until lightly browned on bottom 6-8 minutes; transfer to plate; keep warm in oven.
- 4In same skillet heat oil; add 1 tbs ginger, cook until lightly browned; add chicken, cook 5-7 minutes; with slotted spoon transfer to bowl; cook remaining ginger 1 minute; add vegetables, cook stirring 2 minutes; stir in soy sauce; cover cook 5 minutes.
- 5Return chicken to skillet; cook until heated thru Serve over noodle pancake.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Stir Fry over Noodle Pancake
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 455.4
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 165.6 mg
- Sodium 1476.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 32.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: