1/1 Photo of Chicken Stir Fry for Ginger Lovers
This delicious chicken stir fry recipe is quick and easy to make, plus it's super healthy, aromatic and flavorful. This is a superb stir fry recipe that's extra good-for-you.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut chicken into 1/2 inch cubes
- 2Prepare marinating sauce and add to chicken cubes.
- 3Sit in refrigerator for at least 2 hours
- 4Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok.
- 5Drain chicken keeping the juice.
- 6Stir fry the chicken for 4 minutes over high heat.
- 7Push the chicken to the side and add onion, celery, bell pepper and ginger.
- 8Add reserved marinating juice
- 9Cook, stirring constantly for 5 minutes.
- 10Add Bok choy; cook another 2 minutes,
- 11Add the sprouts and stir-fry another 2 minutes.
- 12Serve while sprouts are still crisp.
- 13Cooking time does not include marinating time.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Stir Fry for Ginger Lovers
Serving Size: 1 (506 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.4
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 2133.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 26.3 g