Recipe by cuisinebymae
A delicious, healthy, substantial meal. Very colourful.Prep time includes marinating time.
Top Review by corrina8
I thought this was delicious! However I changed a few things.
When frying the chicken I fried onion with it to give more flavor and then only added broccoli and cauliflower and it tasted delicious!
Next time when making this I will use a little bit more sauce cuz I found it needed a little more ;) But key point is I will be making this again, Great recipe!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 cups broccoli, cut up
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 1 cup carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 cup chicken stock
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken into 1/2 inch strips.
- Stir together cornstarch, soy sauce and garlic.
- Add chicken strips.
- Toss to coat.
- Marinate at least 30 minutes.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large skillet.
- Stir fry chicken until no longer pink.
- Remove and keep warm.
- Do not overcook.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoons oil to skillet.
- Stir fry broccoli, celery, carrots, and onions until done as you like.
- Add chicken stock.
- Add reserved cooked chicken.
- Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.