- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 3⁄4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger or 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 1⁄2 cups snow peas or 1 1⁄2 cups green beans
- 1 medium red bell pepper, but into thin strips
- 3⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 cup frozen broccoli, thawed
- 1 medium carrot, thinly thawed
- 2 cups cooked white rice
Directions See How It's Made
- In a shallow glass bowl, combine orange juice and cornstarch; mix well. Stir in chicken. Cover and chill for 2 hours.
- Drain chicken; discard juice mizture. In a small bowl, combine broth ans soy sauce. Set aside.
- In a wok or large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic and ginger; stir-fry for 30 seconds. Add chicken; sir-fry for 3 minutes. Add vegetables; stir-fry until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in broth mixture.
- Place 1/2 cup of rice on each serving plate. Top with the chicken mixture, dividing evenly.