1/3 Photos of Chicken Stir-Fry
This is another one that goes over well. You can double the recipe for a larger group.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 3/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 1/2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 1/2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 1/2 cups snow peas
- 1 cup red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 3/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 cup frozen broccoli, thawed
- 1 medium carrot, thinly sliced
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 1In a shallow glass bowl, combine orange juice and cornstarch; mix well.
- 2Stir in chicken.
- 3Cover and chill for 2 hours or as long as you can.
- 4Drain chicken; discard juice mixture.
- 5In a small bowl, combine broth and soy sauce.
- 6Set aside.
- 7In a wok or large non-stick skillet, heat canola oil over medium heat.
- 8Add garlic and ginger; stir-fry for 30 seconds.
- 9Add chicken; stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- 10Add vegetables; stir-fry until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- 11Stir in broth mixture.
- 12Place 1/2 cup of rice on each serving plate.
- 13Top with the chicken mixture, dividing evenly.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (426 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 572.1
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 344.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 91.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 36.9 g