Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I wanted stir fry that had low points. I am a weight watchers member. So was wanting to create something good to eat but healthy as well.I find stir frys are the best way to satisfy your taste buds.
- 2 lbs chicken breasts
- 3 1⁄2 cups fresh broccoli
- 2 cups mushrooms
- 1 cup orange bell pepper
- 1 cup red bell pepper
- 1 cup yellow bell pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups bean sprouts
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup stir-fry sauce
- 3⁄4 ounce stir fry seasoning, package
- Heat the olive oil until hot. Stir fry ginger and Garlic for 5 minutes. Add in all vegetable and stir fry until tender and then add your chicken and let cook for 15 minute Add in stir fry sauce and seasoning. Cook for 3 minutes. Serve over hot rice.