- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless chicken, cut into strips
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1 small green pepper, sliced
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cups peapods, trimmed
- 1⁄2 cup cashews
Directions See How It's Made
- In large skillet or wok, stir fry chichen in oil till no longer pink, 5-6 minutes.
- Remove chicken and keep warm.
- Stir fry the onion, carrot, green pepper, and mushrooms till crisp-tender, 4-5 minutes.
- In small bowl, mix broth, cornstarch, soy sauce, and ginger.
- Add to skillet; cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
- Return chicken to skillet with peapods; stir until heated through.
- Serve over rice and top with cashews.