- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon Splenda granular
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (1 lb) package stir fry vegetables
- 8 ounces cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Dice cooked chicken.
- Preheat wok.
- Mix all ingredients except vegetables and chicken and heat in wok, stirring constantly until smooth.
- Add Stir Fry Vegetables and cook on medium heat 5-10 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add chicken and continue cooking until thoroughly heated.