1 hr 5 mins
warm, doughy recipe, that's surprisingly low on calories
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion (chopped fine)
- 2 (1 ounce) packets Lipton Recipe Secrets savory herb with garlic soup mix
- 8 cups water
- 20 baby carrots
- 3 medium potatoes (cubed)
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut up into little pieces)
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 3 1/2 cups Bisquick
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1Heat up the one tablespoon of olive oil in a large, deep pot.
- 2Add the onions and fry until transluscent.
- 3Add the water, then mix in the soup packets, and stir.
- 4Add the potatoes, carrots, and frozen vegetables. Let boil for 5-7 minutes.
- 5Add chicken, parsley, stir, and let boil for 15 minutes.
- 6While boiling chicken, mix bisquick and water, and drop by spoonful into soup (like on the directions on the box). Boil for 10 minutes, cover, and boil for 20 more minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Stew With Dumplings
Serving Size: 1 (504 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 387.9
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 22.7 mg
- Sodium 749.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 14.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Lipton Recipe Secrets savory herb with garlic soup mix