Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 150 g sweet onions, sliced
- 2 red chilies, sliced
- 1 sprig curry leaf
- 1 tablespoon shredded ginger
- 200 ml chicken stock
- 200 ml coconut cream
- 350 g chicken, cut into small pieces
- 200 g potatoes, quartered
- 100 g carrots, sliced
- Fry the onions, chillies, curry leaves and ginger until soft.
- Add chicken stock and coconut cream and bring mixture to a boil.
- Add chicken, potatoes and carrots and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook till the sauce thickens to desired consistency.
Very simple and tasty dish. The chicken and vegetables took almost 25 minutes to cook or till they were done to perfection. Smiles Mini