- 150 g sweet onions, sliced
- 2 red chilies, sliced
- 1 sprig curry leaf
- 1 tablespoon shredded ginger
- 200 ml chicken stock
- 200 ml coconut cream
- 350 g chicken, cut into small pieces
- 200 g potatoes, quartered
- 100 g carrots, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry the onions, chillies, curry leaves and ginger until soft.
- Add chicken stock and coconut cream and bring mixture to a boil.
- Add chicken, potatoes and carrots and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook till the sauce thickens to desired consistency.