1/1 Photo of Chicken Stew W/Polenta
katie in the UP's Note:
This recipe has been created for RSC#13 Simple and fast! Perfect for a quick week day meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups prepared polenta
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, 1/4 inch thick (sliced across grain)
- 1 (10 ounce) artichokes, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen spinach, defrosted and drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can tomatoes (whole squeeze to break up in pieces DO NOT DRAIN)
- 4 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- shredded parmesan cheese
- 1In a large skillet, add olive oil, sliced chicken breast and garlic.
- 2Saute until almost cooked through.
- 3Add tomato paste and saute an additional 3 minutes.
- 4Add the rest of the ingredients (except cooked polenta and parmesan cheese).
- 5Simmer 10 minutes.
- 6Place cooked hot polenta on a serving plate, top with stew and parmesan cheese.
- 7Serve with green salad and garlic bread!
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Stew W/Polenta
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.5
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 43.8 mg
- Sodium 228.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 22.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: