Chicken Stew for the Crockpot (Gluten Free)
- Rinse chicken and pat dry. Cut into bite-size pieces.
- Chop the onion and vegetables into bite size pieces (1/2” – 1” chunks). Peel the potato and cut into 1/4” cubes. Combine the chicken, vegetables, onion, mushrooms and potato in the slow cooker.
- Mix the broth in a small bowl with a fork: the water, tapioca, lemon juice, chicken bouillon, white pepper, mustard, sage, salt, garlic powder and turmeric.
- Pour this over the chicken and vegetables and mix well. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours.
- When served, sprinkle each bowlful with parsley.