Recipe by JustJan
A tasty stew to serve over biscuits! A great comfort food on a snowy evening!
Top Review by mums the word
This turned out great and we loved it! I had to substitute the potatoes with noodles and I used recipe #278160 to replace the canned soup. This will be repeated many times. Thx Jan!
- 453.59 g chicken breast, cubed
- 14.79 ml butter
- 236.59 ml potato, cubed
- 236.59 ml carrot, sliced
- 118.29 ml celery, sliced
- 118.29 ml onion, chopped
- 4.92 ml minced garlic
- 425.24 g can chicken broth
- 297.66 g can cream of chicken soup
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 2.46 ml poultry seasoning
- 236.59 ml frozen peas
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine potatoes, carrots, celery, onion, garlic, chicken broth and cream of chicken soup and seasonings in a dutch oven.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat to a simmer for 20 minutes or until vegetables are semi-tender.
- Melt butter in a medium skillet and brown chicken until no longer pink. Add to vegetable mixture along with frozen peas.
- Cover and simmer until vegetables are tender. Serve over warm biscuits.