Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 hrs
- 3 lbs boneless chicken breasts
- 3 -4 teaspoons salt
- 32 ounces chicken broth
- 96 ounces frozen stew vegetables
- 1⁄2 cup cornstarch
- 2 cups cold water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Put all ingredients (except cornstarch and water) in crockpot. Meat on bottom. Cook on Low 10 to 12 hours or on High 5 to 6 hours. About 15 minutes before finished mix cornstarch and water and add to crockpot and stir.
This was wonderful. I added a little to the spices but other than that followed as written. I will be making this again.
This could have easily been turned into a soup. It was pretty good, but next time I will jazz it up with more flavor. I probably did something wrong, maybe it was because I used skinless breasts so there wasn't alot of flavor. I will probably also add a flavored rice to it next time. It was definitely easy. Put it in at 8:30 AM and didn't eat until 7 PM and it was good (Except my potatoes wouldn't get done---don't know why that happens sometimes. Not even in the microwave!) Thanks!
Wonderfully easy, and very tasty!