Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is named after my daughter for her simple but loving elegance.
- 3 -4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary, finely crumbled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano, finely crumbled
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half (the real thing)
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, rosemary, oregano, and parsley.
- Saute onion in olive oil for three minutes, add garlic and continue sauteing another two minutes.
- Add chicken and cook on mediun heat for approximately 5 minutes.
- Turn chicken and pour wine over it. Let evaporate. Watch so it does not burn.
- Add half and half along with almonds and cook 3-4 minutes longer.
This chicken is delicious. My chicken was so tender and the sauce was wonderful. I served it over pasta.