Recipe by Vicki in CT
This is a great dish to use left over chicken. These are always a hit whenever I have served them. Super easy, no fail.
Top Review by WiGal
What a wonderful way to use leftovers! Loved it! Usually have cooked chicken in freezer so this can in handy for an easy supper. I reserved some of the melted butter for Step 4, mine were done in 20 minutes. Thank you Vicki for sharing.
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon onion, chopped
- 8 ounces Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 3⁄4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend butter with cream cheese Add milk and onion. Stir in chicken. Add salt and pepper.
- Separate dinner rolls into four rectangles, pressing perforations to seal. Spoon 1/2 cup mixture into center of each rectangle. Fold over two opposite sides to meet in the middle forming a square. Press the other two edges together to seal.
- Brush top with melted butter and dip into bread crumbs. Place on non stick cookie sheet crumb side up.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes until browned.