Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
from "Just Cook This" with Sam the Cooking Guy
Make and share this Chicken Spring Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces cooked chicken, shredded
- 4 ounces ready mixed Coleslaw, the bag kind
- 2 tablespoons of your favorite spicy asian stir-fry sauce
- 10 large egg roll wraps (7-inch)
- white sesame seeds
- black sesame seed
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- Heat wok until almost smoking, then add oil. Add coleslaw and chicken, stir-fry about 30 seconds then add 2 tablespoons sauce. Mix though and remove from heat. Let cool slightly.
- Place one wrapper on the counter, with a corner pointing at you. Put 1/10th of the filling in the center of the wrapper.
- Fold the nearest corner of the wrapper up covering the filling. Fold in the two sides and finish by rolling away from you and moisten the very end with a dab of water to help stick. Continue with remaining wrappers.
- Brush tops very lightly with oil, sprinkle with black and white sesame seeds and bake at 350 degrees F until lightly brown.
- Serve with extra sauce for dipping.
These were a quick and easy version of the spring rolls or egg rolls that Hubby loves. I do think that we really prefer fried to baked, though. The texture is better.