Karen in MA's Note:
from "Just Cook This" with Sam the Cooking Guy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces cooked chicken, shredded
- 4 ounces ready mixed Coleslaw, the bag kind
- 2 tablespoons of your favorite spicy asian stir-fry sauce
- 10 large egg roll wraps (7-inch)
- white sesame seeds
- black sesame seed
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1Heat wok until almost smoking, then add oil. Add coleslaw and chicken, stir-fry about 30 seconds then add 2 tablespoons sauce. Mix though and remove from heat. Let cool slightly.
- 2Place one wrapper on the counter, with a corner pointing at you. Put 1/10th of the filling in the center of the wrapper.
- 3Fold the nearest corner of the wrapper up covering the filling. Fold in the two sides and finish by rolling away from you and moisten the very end with a dab of water to help stick. Continue with remaining wrappers.
- 4Brush tops very lightly with oil, sprinkle with black and white sesame seeds and bake at 350 degrees F until lightly brown.
- 5Serve with extra sauce for dipping.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Spring Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.0
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 20.8 mg
- Sodium 249.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 9.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: