Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
There all types of bocaditos (the most common little sandwiches are made of ham spread). This is like a chicken salad with a new twist! Recipe courtesy of: All About Cuban Cooking by Josefina Alvarez.
- 1 cup cooked chicken, ground
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) jar pimientos
- 1 tablespoon sweet relish
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 hard-boiled eggs (optional)
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Spread on "bocadito" rolls or spread over bread slices.
- They will look prettier if you use a cookie cutter and remove the crusts.