1/1 Photo of Chicken, Spinach, Sun-Dried Tomato, and Feta Pizza
Chef #838468's Note:
Quick, easy, and healthy pizza.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425.
- 2Heat olive oil in large skillet on medium to medium-high heat.
- 3When oil is hot, add chicken and garlic.
- 4Cook until chicken is done and set aside.
- 5In another skillet, add water and spinach.
- 6Cover skillet at medium heat and wait for spinach to wilt.
- 7Remove spinach and drain.
- 8Spoon pizza sauce onto crust and spread to desired thickness.
- 9Cut tomatoes into small pieces.
- 10Distribute chicken evenly on crust.
- 11Cover chicken and crust with mozzarella cheese.
- 12Add spinach, tomatoes, and feta cheese.
- 13Bake for 18 minutes or until crisp.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken, Spinach, Sun-Dried Tomato, and Feta Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 599.7
- Calories from Fat 330
- Total Fat 36.7 g
- Saturated Fat 16.4 g
- Cholesterol 148.3 mg
- Sodium 1393.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 48.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat pizza crusts