1 hr 10 mins
From Betty Crocker: Easy Recipes with Rotisserie Chicken (March 06)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 18 (16 ounce) pasta shells, large
- 1 (15 ounce) container whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cups frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained (very well)
- 1 cup rotisserie cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 (26 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 2 cups Italian cheese blend, shredded
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Cook and drain pasta as directed on package. Rinse with cool water, drain.
- 3Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix ricotta cheese, egg, parm cheese, spinach and chicken.
- 4Spread 1 cup of pasta sauce over bottom of 13 x 9 inch baking dish. Spoon about two tablespoons ricotta mixture into each pasta shell. Arrange shells, filled sides up, on sauce in baking dish. Spoon remaining sauce over stuffed shells.
- 5Cover with foil. Bake 30 minutes and then sprinkle with italian cheese blend.
- 6Bake uncovered until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken & Spinach Stuffed Shells
Serving Size: 1 (1665 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5374.8
- Calories from Fat 330
- Total Fat 36.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 92.5 mg
- Sodium 850.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1039.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 45.8 g
- Sugars 35.8 g
- Protein 199.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian cheese blend