Chicken & Spinach Stuffed Shells
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Cook and drain pasta as directed on package. Rinse with cool water, drain.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix ricotta cheese, egg, parm cheese, spinach and chicken.
- Spread 1 cup of pasta sauce over bottom of 13 x 9 inch baking dish. Spoon about two tablespoons ricotta mixture into each pasta shell. Arrange shells, filled sides up, on sauce in baking dish. Spoon remaining sauce over stuffed shells.
- Cover with foil. Bake 30 minutes and then sprinkle with italian cheese blend.
- Bake uncovered until cheese is melted.