Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
From Betty Crocker: Easy Recipes with Rotisserie Chicken (March 06)
Make and share this Chicken & Spinach Stuffed Shells recipe from Food.com.
- 18 (16 ounce) pasta shells, large
- 1 (15 ounce) container whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cups frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained (very well)
- 1 cup rotisserie cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 (26 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 2 cups Italian cheese blend, shredded
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Cook and drain pasta as directed on package. Rinse with cool water, drain.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix ricotta cheese, egg, parm cheese, spinach and chicken.
- Spread 1 cup of pasta sauce over bottom of 13 x 9 inch baking dish. Spoon about two tablespoons ricotta mixture into each pasta shell. Arrange shells, filled sides up, on sauce in baking dish. Spoon remaining sauce over stuffed shells.
- Cover with foil. Bake 30 minutes and then sprinkle with italian cheese blend.
- Bake uncovered until cheese is melted.