Recipe by heatherhopecs
Adapted from fastpaleo.com.
Top Review by Matty_Corb
Amazing recipe! It's like a page out of a paleo diet cookbook that I am currently following. I love it! The healthy great-tasting food without the harmful long term effects and with all the health benefits that you can imagine.
And I am surely adding the cheese in there for good measure.
- 3 chicken breasts
- 29.58 ml coconut oil
- 170.09 g bag spinach
- 2 large zucchini, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 396.89 g can diced tomatoes
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 473.18 ml chicken broth
- 9.85 ml oregano
- 7.39 ml thyme
- 0.25 ml ground red pepper
- parmesan cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In large stock pot, brown the chicken in half the coconut oil. Set aside.
- Cook the chopped onion and zucchini with the other tbsp of coconut oil. Cook till onions are translucent.
- Add bag of spinach, oregano, thyme, ground red pepper, can of tomatoes. Cook till spinach is softened.
- Add the chicken broth and browned chicken. Add the chopped cauliflower.
- Bring to boil, simmer for 10-15 minute
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle each serving w/ a little parmesan (optional).