Recipe by TattooedMamaof2
Cook a few extra chicken breasts next time, then make this delicious salad the next day!
Top Review by Derf
A delightful way to use up left over chicken breast with a nice crunch of almonds! I used olive oil and Parmesan cheese, not fond of goat cheese. Loved it, worked out great scaling it to one serving for myself. The raspberries with the chicken and spinach were a lovely combination and the oil & raspberry vinegar made a lovely dressing. Thanks for posting , I will be making this again.
- 4 (4 ounce) chicken breasts, cooked and sliced
- 8 cups spinach leaves, packed
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 5 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 1 1⁄3 cups raspberries
- 2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds, toasted