Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cook a few extra chicken breasts next time, then make this delicious salad the next day!
- 4 (4 ounce) chicken breasts, cooked and sliced
- 8 cups spinach leaves, packed
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 5 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 1 1⁄3 cups raspberries
- 2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine spinach and onion.
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil and vinegar; add to spinach and toss well. Add raspberries, cheese and almonds.
- Divide salad among 4 bowls, top with chicken and serve.
A delightful way to use up left over chicken breast with a nice crunch of almonds! I used olive oil and Parmesan cheese, not fond of goat cheese. Loved it, worked out great scaling it to one serving for myself. The raspberries with the chicken and spinach were a lovely combination and the oil & raspberry vinegar made a lovely dressing. Thanks for posting , I will be making this again.
Made this for dinner tonight, and it was a big hit with the family. I used grapeseed oil instead of canola. I got all the ingredients for this from Costco, except for the raspberry vinegar, which I happened to already have -- great use of really good ingredients. Thanks for posting TattooedMamaof2.