- 10 ounces frozen spinach, thawed
- 8 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup prepared pesto sauce
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup leftover diced cooked chicken
Directions See How It's Made
- Squeeze excess liquid from the spinach.
- Place 4 tortillas on a work surfaced.
- Spread 2 tablespoons pesto on each tortilla.
- Top with 1/4 cup spinach.
- Sprinkle each tortilla with 1/4 cup each cheese and chicken.
- Top with remaining tortillas and press firmly.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and cook each quesadilla until cheese melts and tortillas are golden brown, about 3 minutes per side.
- Trasnfer to a plate.
- Cut each into quarters before serving.