1/1 Photo of Chicken-Spinach Quesadillas
From Parenting Magazine. Use any cooked veggies you like, and if you don't have chicken substitute turkey.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Squeeze excess liquid from the spinach.
- 2Place 4 tortillas on a work surfaced.
- 3Spread 2 tablespoons pesto on each tortilla.
- 4Top with 1/4 cup spinach.
- 5Sprinkle each tortilla with 1/4 cup each cheese and chicken.
- 6Top with remaining tortillas and press firmly.
- 7Heat a large skillet over medium heat and cook each quesadilla until cheese melts and tortillas are golden brown, about 3 minutes per side.
- 8Trasnfer to a plate.
- 9Cut each into quarters before serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken-Spinach Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 393.6
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 32.1 mg
- Sodium 791.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 25.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: