Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
From Parenting Magazine. Use any cooked veggies you like, and if you don't have chicken substitute turkey.
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, thawed
- 8 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup prepared pesto sauce
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup leftover diced cooked chicken
- Squeeze excess liquid from the spinach.
- Place 4 tortillas on a work surfaced.
- Spread 2 tablespoons pesto on each tortilla.
- Top with 1/4 cup spinach.
- Sprinkle each tortilla with 1/4 cup each cheese and chicken.
- Top with remaining tortillas and press firmly.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and cook each quesadilla until cheese melts and tortillas are golden brown, about 3 minutes per side.
- Trasnfer to a plate.
- Cut each into quarters before serving.
Just great! I used all the given ingredients, but made it to fit a serving for one by using large size tortillas. :)