i decided to make spinach salads for dinner and found out that my bf of 4 years doesnt like raw spinach....how could i not know that by now?? so anyways, lol, i ended up adding some pasta and serving my spinach salad hot...my bf was really impressed since it was thrown together on a whim and tasted great! now that i'm writing the recipe down i think it would also be really good with some sliced black olives thrown in but you decide that!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 chicken breasts, i used Low Fat Italian Dressing Chicken
- 2 cups egg noodles
- 1 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, sliced
- 4 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 roma tomato, diced
- 16 ounces artichoke hearts, drained
- 4 cups Baby Spinach
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1bbq the chicken according to the directions for Low Fat Italian Dressing Chicken, slice.
- 2cook the noodles in boiling water until done, drain and set aside.
- 3mix the dressing ingredients and set aside (you can do this way in advance).
- 4make sure to have the chicken, noodles & dressing done before you continue cuz it goes fast from here and you dont want the spinach to overcook and disintegrate.
- 5heat 2 tbs olive oil in a large skillet, once hot cook the onions and bell peppers for 2 minutes.
- 6add mushrooms and cook for 2 more minutes.
- 7add dressing, tomatoes and artichokes and cook for 1 minute to heat through.
- 8add spinach and cook for 1 minute stiring constantly.
- 9throw in chicken and noodles and toss!
- 10sprinkle with parmesan cheese and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken, Spinach & Pasta Salad (Served Hot!)
Serving Size: 1 (300 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 380.7
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 73.9 mg
- Sodium 543.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.5 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 26.4 g