Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
- 2 1⁄2 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 6 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 1⁄3 cups french French-fried onions, divided
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained well
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cook and drain pasta.
- Cook and crumble bacon.
- Cook and drain chicken.
- In a bowl combine soup, sour cream, spinach and garlic powder.
- Add pasta, bacon, chicken, 1 C fried onions and 1 C cheese.
- Spread into a baking dish.
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Top with extra onions and cheese.
- Bake another 3-5 minutes.