My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 6 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 1/3 cups french French-fried onions, divided
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained well
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Cook and drain pasta.
- 3Cook and crumble bacon.
- 4Cook and drain chicken.
- 5In a bowl combine soup, sour cream, spinach and garlic powder.
- 6Add pasta, bacon, chicken, 1 C fried onions and 1 C cheese.
- 7Spread into a baking dish.
- 8Bake at 375 for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- 9Top with extra onions and cheese.
- 10Bake another 3-5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken & Spinach Pasta Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 560.4
- Calories from Fat 276
- Total Fat 30.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.2 g
- Cholesterol 99.9 mg
- Sodium 760.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 31.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: