- 1 1⁄2 cups gluten free pasta shells, uncooked
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 large portabello mushroom, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 1⁄2 cups chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, saute the onion, mushroom, and garlic in oil until tender. Stir in flour until blended; gradually add milk and broth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minute or until thickened.
- Add the chicken, spinach, lemon juice and pepper; heat through.
- Drain pasta; toss with chicken mixture.