Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Good use for left overs - quick and easy
- 1 (10 ounce) bag fresh spinach
- 1 1⁄2 cooked chicken, breasts
- 1 cup salsa
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dried onion
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 flour tortillas
- Microwave spinach in bag (open) for 1 minute.
- Squeeze out some water.
- Mix warm spinach with cream cheese and dried onions.
- Chop chicken finely.
- Mix chicken and remaining ingredients, except tortillas, in large bowl with spinach.
- Spoon 1/12 of mixture down center of each tortilla, fold ends in and wrap sides around filling.
- Place seam side down in 8 x 8 baking pan.
- Spoon remaining filling over tortillas.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
- Serve with more salsa and sour cream.
09/05/09:Stacey, these were very good. I used "Wonderful Salsa #9272" and put it on the bottom of the pan. I put the salsa on the top of the wraps and baked it in the mircowave for nine minutes (as it was getting late!). DH and I both really loved them. Thank you for a keeper! 09/06/09: This morning DH was still talking about how great this meal was; that doesn't happen often!