1/3 Photos of Chicken Spinach Lasagna Casserole
1 hr 15 mins
MARIA MAC *'s Note:
This is in this month's Redbook and is a Tricia Yearwood recipe. It looked so good. Putting it here for safekeeping. NOTE. i have made this twice since posting and love it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/3 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 6 lasagna noodles, cooked
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In a large bowl, combine spinach, chicken, cheddar cheese, onion, cornstarch, salt, pepper, soy sauce, soup, sour cream, mushrooms and mayonnaise.
- 3Put a layer of noodles in the bottom of a greased (9x13x2 inch) lasagna pan.
- 4Spread half of the spinach mixture over noodles.
- 5Place another layer of noodles on top and cover with remaining spinach mixture.
- 6Sprinkle parmesan cheese, then pecans on top.
- 7Bake for 1 hour.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Spinach Lasagna Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 530.3
- Calories from Fat 329
- Total Fat 36.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 84.4 mg
- Sodium 1036.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 27.5 g