Recipe by AKsahm
A healthful and delicious blend of spinach chicken and parmesan that even my 3 yr old LOVES. This is a spin on a recipe my sister gave me which used the mixture on crackers. Our family loves it!
- 311.84 g package frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 198.44 g cream of chicken soup
- 59.14 ml chopped onion
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese
- 28.39 ml bacon, crumbled
- 0.5-0.75 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 0.5-0.75 ml Tabasco sauce
- 226.79 g can crescent rolls
- 473.18 ml cubed cooked chicken
- 81.64 g can French-fried onions
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the 1st 7 ingredients in a lightly sprayed baking dish, mix well to combine.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- When finished baking add the chicken, onions and parmesan cheese and mix well together (you can do this in the baking dish if it is large enough.
- Lightly grease a pizza pan and unroll crescent rolls on a pan with points facing towards the outer ridge.
- Fill with spinach mixture and fold the tops over, allowing the mixture to show through.
- Sprinkle with a little more parmesan.
- Bake at 375°F for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.