Recipe by AKsahm
A healthful and delicious blend of spinach chicken and parmesan that even my 3 yr old LOVES. This is a spin on a recipe my sister gave me which used the mixture on crackers. Our family loves it!
- 1 (11 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 7 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄8 cup bacon, crumbled
- 2 -3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 2 -3 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent rolls
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French-fried onions
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the 1st 7 ingredients in a lightly sprayed baking dish, mix well to combine.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- When finished baking add the chicken, onions and parmesan cheese and mix well together (you can do this in the baking dish if it is large enough.
- Lightly grease a pizza pan and unroll crescent rolls on a pan with points facing towards the outer ridge.
- Fill with spinach mixture and fold the tops over, allowing the mixture to show through.
- Sprinkle with a little more parmesan.
- Bake at 375°F for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.