Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Made this recipe as a filling for 8 homemade crepes. Filling was moist and delicious!
Make and share this Chicken Spinach Crepes Filling recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs chicken breasts
- 1 cup sour cream
- 16 ounces fresh spinach
- 2 plum tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups alfredo sauce
- 1 tablespoon salt
- cook chicken breasts in boling water.
- when done, take out and shred.
- Put heat oil in pan on low, add garlic and saute alittle. Wash spinach and add with chicken, chopped tomatoes, sour cream, salt, mix and cover. Simmer until tomatoes soften up and spinach wilts.
- Add alfredo sauce (I used ready-made) to bottom of pan. Fill crepe and place on top of sauce. Make one layer and put more sauce on top. Sprinkle cheese on top and put in 450 oven for 12 minutes.