1/1 Photo of Chicken Spinach Casserole
I came up with this recipe when I was 15. It's quick and easy to make. Your family will love it, mine does.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the chicken for 8 mins in microwave.
- 2Chop cooked chicken. Set aside.
- 3Warm cream cheese until soft;.
- 4add cooked spinach.
- 5Mix well with cream cheese.
- 6Add garlic powder, carrots, and dash of pepper and salt.
- 7Add chicken, mix well, lay in baking dish,.
- 8smooth out.
- 9Place dough on top of mixture. make sure that dough covers whole dish.
- 10Pinch seams together.
- 11Follow baking instructions on crescent roll package.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Spinach Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 576.0
- Calories from Fat 280
- Total Fat 31.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 144.4 mg
- Sodium 622.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 28.0 g