Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Perfect for anyone on a Paleo diet.
- 680.38 g ground chicken
- 59.14 ml chopped parsley
- 354.88 ml roughly chopped spinach
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 4.92 ml dried basil
- 9.85 ml dried thyme
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Preheat the bbq on high.
- Cut 5 squares of wax paper to make it easier to place the burgers on the grill.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the spices then add the ground chicken mixing just until blended. Be careful not to over mix.
- Divide the meat into 5 balls. Place the balls on the wax paper then lightly flatten and shape.
- Cook on high heat for 6 minutes per side or until meat is firm and the internal temperature is 165°F.