Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Perfect for anyone on a Paleo diet.
Make and share this Chicken Spinach Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground chicken
- 1⁄4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 1⁄2 cups roughly chopped spinach
- 1⁄2 onion, finely diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Preheat the bbq on high.
- Cut 5 squares of wax paper to make it easier to place the burgers on the grill.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the spices then add the ground chicken mixing just until blended. Be careful not to over mix.
- Divide the meat into 5 balls. Place the balls on the wax paper then lightly flatten and shape.
- Cook on high heat for 6 minutes per side or until meat is firm and the internal temperature is 165°F.