1/1 Photo of Chicken, Spinach, Broccoli, and Cheese Crepes With Hollandaise S
1 hr 20 mins
Savory crepe recipe using healthy veggies, tasty gorgonzola and sharp cheddar cheeses, and chicken. Topped with an easy version of Hollandaise sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 12 ounces Baby Spinach
- 12 ounces broccoli
- 16 ounces chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 1/2 cup gorgonzola, crumbled
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2/3 cup cream
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2For filling:.
- 3Heat 1 T. oil in a large skillet or wok.
- 4Add the garlic and the broccoli and stir fry until broccoli is crisp tender.
- 5Add the onion powder and salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Add the baby spinach and continue to stir fry until the spinach all wilts.
- 7In a large bowl combine the cooked broccoli and spinach with the chicken, gorgonzola, 14/c. of the cheddar.
- 8Beat one egg and combine with the chicken mixture.
- 9For crepes:
- 10Combine flour, milk, eggs, 1 t. vegetable oil, and 1/4 t. of salt.
- 11Heat a 10 inch skillet and coat with cooking spray.
- 12Pour in about 1/4 cup batter; lift and tilt skillet to spread thinly and evenly.
- 13Return to heat and brown lightly on both sides.
- 14Slide crepe onto plate.
- 15Repeat with remaining batter.
- 16Spoon the chicken mixture along the center of crepe and roll, placing the crepes side by side into a 13X9X2 baking dish.
- 17When all the crepes are in the dish, sprinkle remaining cheddar on top.
- 18Bake 20 minutes in preheated oven.
- 19While crepes are baking, in a small saucepan over low heat combine 4 egg yolks, 2/3 cup cream, 1 t. salt, and the juice of one lemon.
- 20Stir until mixture begins to thicken.
- 21Remove from the heat and stir in butter.
- 22When crepes are finished baking, serve immediately with the Hollandaise sauce spooned over top.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken, Spinach, Broccoli, and Cheese Crepes With Hollandaise S
Serving Size: 1 (396 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 681.5
- Calories from Fat 432
- Total Fat 48.0 g
- Saturated Fat 24.6 g
- Cholesterol 375.0 mg
- Sodium 1350.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 36.0 g