1/1 Photo of Chicken & Spinach Alfredo Pizza
This is my favorite homemade pizza; these are the basic toppings though I vary sometimes depending on what's on hand. I make the dough in my bread machine and add a little garlic powder and basil or italian seasonings to the dough ingredients for extra flavor. Some measurements are approximate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 pizza dough
- 1 cup prepared alfredo sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, cooked and drained
- 2 -3 boneless chicken breasts, cooked or grilled and diced
- 1/2 medium sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup sliced black olives, well drained
- 2 -3 tablespoons feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1Roll dough out thin; put on lightly greased cookie sheet and prick holes all over to minimize bubbling.
- 2Prebake the pizza dough at 425°F for 5-7 minutes, remove from oven.
- 3Spread alfredo sauce to within 1" of edges.
- 4Top with chicken, spinach, onion, feta and olives, then mozzarella and parmesan last.
- 5If you like you can brush some olive oil around the edges of the crust.
- 6Return to oven and bake at 425°F for 10-12 minutes or until done and bottom is browned.
- 7Remove from oven and let stand a few minutes before slicing.
- 8Delicious and even better warmed up the next day; I have also added mushrooms when I had them on hand.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken & Spinach Alfredo Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (976 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1617.1
- Calories from Fat 933
- Total Fat 103.6 g
- Saturated Fat 50.8 g
- Cholesterol 431.8 mg
- Sodium 3209.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.6 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 144.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: