Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe came from a company known for it's cooking, for over 27 years. The owner of the company gave me this recipe to cook for luncheons and it is the most requested recipe of our entire cook book!!! You will love this recipe if you like casseroles, tastes like a Thanksgiving dish that you can have year round, and it's so easy!!
- 33 ounces canned chicken
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of celery soup
- 18 ounces uncle bens long grain and wild rice blend, cooked
- 2 1⁄4 ounces pimientos
- 1⁄2 onion, diced
- 14 ounces French style green beans, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup mild shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
- Prepare the uncle ben's long grain and wild rice as directed.
- mix all ingredients together.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- ***Only use canned chicken, tastes much better than shredding non canned chicken***.
My family rated this four stars. It is an interesting combination of tastes. I used an entire onion, fairly small, and I used Campbells Healthy Request soup, to cut down on the sodium and fat some. For me, it could have been a little tastier, but every one else liked it a lot the way it is. We definately will make it again. It would be super easy to make if the rice you have to cook beforehand would just cook faster! As it was it is an easy make, which is good when I come home tired. Easy to follow instructions, no unanswered questions!