Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
A nice dinner for company or family. Serve with a green salad and rolls. You may assemble all the ingredients ahead and refrigerate until you are ready to bake, or bake it and freeze it.
- 3 cups cooked chicken
- 1 (6 ounce) package Uncle Bens wild rice, cooked as directed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (3 ounce) jar pimientos, diced
- 1 can mushroom, sliced and drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cans French style green beans, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise (do not substitute)
- 1 cup water chestnut, sliced and drained
- salt and pepper
- Mix all ingredients and a large bowl.
- Pour into a 13x9 baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
Outstanding recipe! Very easy to make and very flavorful. Pimentos and water chestnuts add just the touch! Nice change from usual chicken/rice dinners.
We liked this a lot. I did add in a dash of soy sauce (eliminated the salt and pepper) and that gave it a big of an asian flair. Will make this again and again!
My aunt made this for me recently...delish! She served it with cranberry sauce...yummy