Chicken Spaghetti With Cheese Sauce
- Dissolve the chicken bouillon and melt the cheese in the hot water.
- Add the dry seasonings and the butter to the cheese sauce.
- Add the chicken or the turkey.
- Pour the cheese sauce into the boiler the spaghetti is inches
- Let the spaghetti and the cheese sauce simmer for approximately 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Note: If you want more cheese sauce, add 4 slices of cheese, 1 teaspoon of chicken bouillon and dry seasoning per cup of water. The cheese sauce should be an even blend of chicken and cheese.