A recipe I found online that I plan to try soon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) package spaghetti, cooked & drained
- 3 (5 ounce) cans boneless chicken or 1 1/2 cups leftover cooked chicken or 1 1/2 cups cooked turkey, chopped
- 3 cups hot water
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon
- 12 slices American cheese
- 1/2 lb Velveeta reduced fat cheese product
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1Dissolve the chicken bouillon and melt the cheese in the hot water.
- 2Add the dry seasonings and the butter to the cheese sauce.
- 3Add the chicken or the turkey.
- 4Pour the cheese sauce into the boiler the spaghetti is inches
- 5Let the spaghetti and the cheese sauce simmer for approximately 5-10 minutes before serving.
- 6Note: If you want more cheese sauce, add 4 slices of cheese, 1 teaspoon of chicken bouillon and dry seasoning per cup of water. The cheese sauce should be an even blend of chicken and cheese.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Spaghetti With Cheese Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (316 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 605.7
- Calories from Fat 250
- Total Fat 27.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 101.1 mg
- Sodium 1275.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 36.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: