Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A recipe I found online that I plan to try soon.
- 1 (12 ounce) package spaghetti, cooked & drained
- 3 (5 ounce) cans boneless chicken or 1 1⁄2 cups leftover cooked chicken or 1 1⁄2 cups cooked turkey, chopped
- 3 cups hot water
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon
- 12 slices American cheese
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta reduced fat cheese product
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Accent seasoning, food seasonings, to taste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt, to taste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder, to taste
- Dissolve the chicken bouillon and melt the cheese in the hot water.
- Add the dry seasonings and the butter to the cheese sauce.
- Add the chicken or the turkey.
- Pour the cheese sauce into the boiler the spaghetti is inches
- Let the spaghetti and the cheese sauce simmer for approximately 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Note: If you want more cheese sauce, add 4 slices of cheese, 1 teaspoon of chicken bouillon and dry seasoning per cup of water. The cheese sauce should be an even blend of chicken and cheese.