Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I took a basic chicken recipe and added my twist to it.
- 4 pieces boneless skinless chicken
- 24 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 4 pieces bacon
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) bag spaghetti noodles
- Marinate chicken for 30 mins in your favorite marinade. Put the chicken on the grill. Cook the spagehtti noodles in salted water. Cook the bacon to the directions. When chicken is done and the noodles are done you are almost there. Plate the noodles on your plate, place the chicken on top of the plain noodles. Take your cooked bacon and place it on top of the chicken, then cover it with cheese. Finally pour sauce on top of the cheese and a little on the noodles. Enjoy.