1/2 Photos of Chicken Spaghetti With a Tomato Sauce Base
1 hr 15 mins
This is a recipe I have been using for all of my adult life. I cannot recall where I got it from. All children love this because you can control the amount of heat. Try not to tweak it until after you try it as stated. Hint: I pressure cook my chicken so it isnt too dry and tough. Not sure on tine to cook, the chicken you can make ahead. Serve with french bread and salad. Bon Appetit!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 lbs chicken, boiled and chopped keep broth
- 3 tablespoons bacon grease
- 2 onions, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 green sweet pepper, chopped
- 6 green onions, chopped (optional)
- 4 celery ribs, chopped
- 2 cups broth, use from boiled chicken
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 lb spaghetti noodles, uncooked
- 3 bay leaves
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce (optional)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1Sautee Onions, Garlic, Celery, Belpepper, and Green Onions in Bacon grease until onions are clear.
- 2Bring broth to a boil, add vegetables and Bay leaves, boil 20 minutes.
- 3Add hot sauce and Worcestershire.
- 4Cook on low to medium.
- 5Add the 3 cans of Tomato products and boil 10 minutes.
- 6Add diced Chicken and noodles, cooking just until noodles have absorbed sauce, add extra broth as needed to keep it moist, not soupy!
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Spaghetti With a Tomato Sauce Base
Serving Size: 1 (338 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 560.0
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 82.4 mg
- Sodium 1126.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 29.8 g