I had spaghetti squash in the fridge and chicken Alfredo sounded good too, so I just put the two together!
My Private Note
large b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup boneless skinless chicken breast, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons fat free cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter-flavored sprinkles
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 1/4 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup cooked spaghetti squash
- 1Cook chicken in small skillet with no stick cooking spray until no longer pink.
- 2Add fresh mushrooms to pan and heat through.
- 3Combine next 9 ingredients in small sauce pan on stove top.
- 4Cook on medium heat, stirring using a wire whisk until thickened.
- 5Take off stove top and add chicken and mushroom mixture.
- 6Heat prepared spaghetti squash.
- 7Pour Alfredo chicken sauce over top of spaghetti squash.
- 8Top with a sprinkle of grated Parmesan cheese if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Spaghetti Squash Alfredo
Serving Size: 1 (280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.0
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 2.4 mg
- Sodium 92.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless skinless chicken breasts
fat free cream cheese
Lawry's Seasoned Salt